I’ve been asking Pier for such a long time, to find a place where I can really feel the autumn, to see all these gorgeous colors of the nature.
The autumn in Russia was always so magical, I can’t count how many hours I spent in front of our house searching for bouquets of colorful mapple leaves.
Here, unfortunately in the region we live in, the autumn is different, more foggy and not so magic.
After some research,I said him, why not to go to Cogne, a place we love and where we go frequently but never been during the autumn period. So we did, and we found the most incredible autumn scenary we could ever ask for.
We’ve spent so much time just walking around, snapping the photos and making new cow friends!
Yes, we love cows! They are such a sweet creature and you wouldn’t belive how friendly they are!
I’ve been back here every weekend for 3 weeks in a row, every time with different idea or project.
One of these we shooted our first editorial, which I love so much! Everything was perfect, and we couldn’t ask for more beautiful scenary. Everyone who saw it were asking me where was that place! And here it is, it’s Cogne!
a few tips:
- this city is really beautiful and the autumn and summer will be the perfect to discover it at full
- it’s a National Park Gran Paradiso, so please respect the nature
- I would suggest you to have a cup of tea or a lunch in the dehor of the hotel Bellevue which has the best view over Gran Paradiso
- there are many paths around for different seasons, choose the one you prefer and pay attention to the signts to follow the right way
- don’t miss the gorgeous Lillaz waterfall!
- eat local food and buy some products from the local farmers, they are way too delicios!
- check the meteo in the morning before you decide to have a long path, may times in afternoon and evening it’s raining even in summer so it’s also a good idea to have a spa in your hotel for these rainy moments!
- for better information just check their website here or visit Tourist Office right in the center of the city!
- for all the information visit